For more information
High-end mechanical ventilator that provides invasive and non-invasive ventilation, adaptable to any patient category
GraphNet advance provides a clear and complete display of vital signs variables on a built- in 12-inch LED screen. User-friendly and intuitive programming / Touch screen / Rapid-access keys / High visibility alarm indicator.
In the case of absence or deficiency of the central air supply, an available medical-grade air compressor is a viable alternative source of air supply. Optional accessory including 4- wheel cart.
Alternative air supply
A ventilation mode with automatic leak compensation. Provides effective patient ventilation while keeping the upper respiratory airways intact. Reliable volume and leak monitoring through an interface that improves synchronizationand patient comfort.
Allows transferring patients inside the medical facility without interrupting ventilation and monitoring.
Proximal neonatal flow sensor improves flow and volume monitoring independent from compressible volume in the patient circuit. Built-in respiratory mechanics menu provides a vital tool for making correct information- based decision increasing the efficacy of treatment and guaranteeing patient safety.
- Neonatal/pediatric through adult applications.
- Integrated invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- Automatic leak compensation.
- Integrated software for volumetric capnography.
- Comprehensive respiratory mechanics package.
- Neonatal proximal flow sensor.
- Endotracheal or tracheotomy tube compensation.
- 72 hours of trends.
- Internal battery capacity > 2.5 hs.
- Low cost of ownership.
- 2 year warranty.
- 510(k) cleared.
- CE approved.